The Mitsubishi CPD70DW is the latest Dye Sublimation printer system from Mitsubishi, designed for professional photographers - particularly event photographers - and offers excellent colour rendition, extremely fast printing speeds and exceptional image permanence when using the Mitsubishi range of print media.
This bundle includes the Mitsubishi PhotoSuite Events printing software.
The new Mitsubishi CPD70DW is extremely compact in design and measures 446 mm in depth, a mere 170 mm in height and an extremely low breadth of 275 mm. With that, it requires only 40% of the volume of space of a comparable previous model. For location and event photography where space and weight of kit is an issue, this is a real benefit; it's obvious that the design team at Mitsubishi have put a lot of thought into this printer.
With a space-saving front-load construction, the Mitsubishi CPD70DW can be quickly filled with fresh media thanks to the simple extension of the filling unit. Despite its compact design this printer can still hold substantial volumes of photo paper, for high capacity printing, which means you'll spend less time re-loading dye sub ribbon and more time printing beautiful images for your customers.
- Compact design
- Up to 6x9
- High Speed Printing
- Easy to use
- Dust-proof housing design
- Advanced cooling system
- Energy efficient - consumes less than one watt of power and comes equipped with an automatic standby mode.
- Print Method: Dye sublimation thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300dpi
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB Ver.2.0
- Print Capacity: 4x6 400 prints
- Printing Speed: 3.5 x 5": approx. 7.7 sec; 4 x 6": approx. 8.4 sec; 5 x 7": approx. 12.7; 6 x 8": approx. 14.5 sec
- Dimensions: 446 (D) x 170 (H) x 275 (W) mm
- Weight: 12kg