The Mitsubishi CPD80DW is the latest compact Dye Sublimation printer from Mitsubishi, designed for professional photographers - particularly event photographers - and offers excellent colour rendition, fast printing speeds and exceptional image permanence when using the Mitsubishi range of print media.
The new Mitsubishi CPD80DW is, just like its brother the CPD70DW, extremely compact in design and measures 446 mm in depth, a mere 170 mm in height and an extremely low breadth of 275 mm. For location and event photography where space and weight of kit is an issue, this is a real benefit; it's obvious that the design team at Mitsubishi have put a lot of thought into this printer.
With a space-saving front-load construction, the Mitsubishi CPD80DW can be quickly filled with fresh media thanks to the simple extension of the filling unit. Despite its compact design this printer can still hold substantial volumes of photo paper, for high capacity printing, which means you'll spend less time re-loading dye sub ribbon and more time printing beautiful images for your customers.
- Compact design
- Prints 2x6, 4x6, 6x6 and 6x8 photos
- Rewind function eliminates wasted paper/ribbon
- Gloss or Matte finish using the same paper
- High Speed Printing
- Easy to use
- Dust-proof housing design
- Advanced cooling system
- Energy efficient - consumes less than one watt of power and comes equipped with an automatic standby mode.
- Print Method: Dye sublimation thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300dpi
- Interface: Hi-Speed USB Ver.2.0
- Printing Speed (Superfine Mode): 2 x 6": approx. 8.3 sec., 4 x 6": approx. 11.3 sec., 6 x 6": approx. 19.3 sec., 6 x 8": approx. 21.5 sec.
- Dimensions: 446 (D) x 170 (H) x 275 (W) mm
- Weight: 12kg
Mitsubishi CPD80DW Printer Flight Case
Heavy-duty flight case designed to hold the Mitsubishi CPD80DW dye sublimation printer, which fits snugly inside. Padded interior, handle to the exterior and ventilation panel all featured. Ideal for protecting the printer during transit. Dimensions: 354 x 576 x 249 (WxDxH).