The Mitsubishi CPM1E Dye Sub Printer is brand new for 2019 and is from the next generation of compact and high capacity event printers.
Combining a compact design, fool-proof media loading and high capacity printing with rewind, this is probably the next printer you're going to want to add to your events business.
- User-Friendly media replacement
- Compact design
- High capacity printing
- Exceptional printing quality
- Rewind function
- Dust resistant design
New Rewind function optimizes the 10x15 cm /4x6” prints. When the last half part of the ribbon patch is not used in the last order it can be capable for next printing order of 10x15 (4x6”). Rewind feature does not work in Matte Finish.
High capacity printing
With up to 750 prints capacity (10x15 cm) in a very reduced size, it’s a very complete solution perfect for high capacity demand and less media exchange operations, making it a cost saving model and perfect for photo booth use.
Exceptional printing quality
No compromise on print details in bright or dark prints. Designed with Mitsubishi Electric’s proprietary print-head control engine & image processing, algorithms enable printing of high quality photos, delivering a Superior color depth and Extreme detailed output.
With a very reduced footprint 0,105m2, and a weight of 14kgs, the Mitsubishi CPM1E Dye Sub Printer fits almost anywhere. Also its in-edit exchange media system makes it very easy to operate.
Dust resistant design
The CP-M1E comes with a new Dust-resistant design, that minimizes operational and printing issues caused when installed in dusty environment. That’s perfect for photobooth. Air flow paths of power circuitry and the thermal head in the print engine are discrete and separate as well as designed with positive pressure airflow that forces out dusts and small particle while providing efficient cooling to the print engine.
User-Friendly Media Replacement
Easy and Quick Media replacement system that minimizes customer’s waiting time. It allows immediate loading when taken out of the box, reducing the economic loss caused by dropping media and the invasion of dust during media exchange.
- System compatibility: Windows / Mac
- Printing method: Dye sublimation thermal transfer line print
- Print options: Single-sided printing
- Print formats: from 9x13 to 15x20 cm (from 3.5x5" to 6x8")
- Memory capacity: 128Mb
- Photo finishing: Matte / Glossy
- Print capacity: Printing Capacity up to 750 prints 10x15 cm (4x6")
- Print speed (4x6"): Printing Time 12 seconds
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Weight: 14kg (30.0lb)
- Dimensions W/D/H: 300 / 350 / 281 mm
- Foot print: 0.105 square meters
- Power consumption: 4.0A (100-240VAC, 50/60Hz) 1.9W standby at 230V 50Hz